About 8 kilometers from Reykhólar on the Reykjanes peninsula in East Barðastrandarsýsla district is the church Staðarkirkja. In previous years the rewasa major farm the reaswellas the Catholic church Ólafskirkja. A vicarage was at Staður until 1948 when it was moved to Reykhólar, where there had formerly been a subsidiary church belonging to Staður. Staðarkirkja church was built in 1864 by Daníel Hjaltason, goldsmith, local official and farmer.
Hours of Operation & AdmissionHours of Operation: