Search for Museums

CLOSE SEARCH

Viktoríuhús in Vigur (MNHC)

This classically-influenced wooden house was built in 1860 by Sumarliði Sumarliðason, goldsmith. It was originally built adjacent to an older timber house dating from around 1800.

Hours of Operation & Admission

Hours of Operation: Boat-trips to Vigur: Every year daily June 15th - August 31st or by group-requests
Admission:

Contact Museum

Address: Vigur, 401 Ísafjörður
Primary Phone: +354 456-5111
Secondary Phone:
Email: vesturferdir@vesturferdir.is
Website: http://www.vesturferdir.is

Museum Features

No features currently available.